Clippard Instrument Laboratory Inc.Advanced Machining R&D News
Date: Thu, 2 Aug, 2012 at 11:50
In 1941, William Leonard Clippard, Jr. founded a company that sold electrical test equipment, magnetic windings and radio frequency coils. In order to manufacture that equipment, Clippard Instrument Laboratory began designing and building the miniature fluid power devices for which the company eventually became widely known.
The Cincinnati-based manufacturer introduced the Minimatic line of miniature pneumatic components in the early 1950s. Because such parts had not been previously available from anyone else, they soon became Clippard’s primary product line.
Today, the company’s offering is comprised of...
To continue reading the rest of this article, Click Here
Source: Production Machining Online Magazine
Share on Facebook