As we draw another year to a close, we look forward to the opportunities 2022 will bring for our region and its manufacturers. We’ve moved beyond the days where COVID preoccupies our every business decision and view the horizon of the new year with an eagerness to see what’s next.
To offer the best to our manufacturers, TechSolve will leverage our State and Federal network, technology and business partners, and our friends in education and workforce development to meet the needs of our clients and community in Southwest Ohio and beyond. The global events over the last two years have certainly shined a spotlight on manufacturing in general, but with an emphasis on the reshoring of our manufacturing capabilities and future resiliency. TechSolve is leaning-in and will use our 40 years of experience to meet this challenge.
Here are a few highlights of how we served our SW OH manufacturers in 2021:
- Held the premier MFG Strong Workforce Summit that assembled just under 150 manufacturers and community leaders from Southwest Ohio to focus on employee recruitment and retention strategies, technology-infused workforce initiatives, workforce development programming, and more.
- Hosted Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Lt. Governor Jon Husted, and other state officials along with a group of Southwest Ohio Manufacturers to discuss workforce development and the availability of current state-sponsored programs.
- Delivered projects to manufacturers, creating new opportunities for sustainable growth through product development, cybersecurity compliance and policy-making, education and training opportunities for employees, digitization and automation adoption services, and innovative continuous improvement solutions.
- Connected manufacturers to numerous funding and programming resources like our 2020 – 2021 Ohio MEP High School Internship Program that placed 54 high school juniors and seniors at 16 Southwest Ohio manufacturers and reimbursed those manufacturers over $76,000 of the interns’ wages.
- Maintained a rhythm for events and webinars and distributed resources to local businesses that needed them the most, sending out blogs and monthly newsletters and posting important information on our website and social media that kept our region in the loop during these defining times.
We will always continually rise to meet the needs of our manufacturing community. We don’t just dare to dream; we innovate. No problem is unsolvable for our clients and community in Southwest Ohio. From operational excellence and product development to workforce innovation and cybersecurity compliance, our engineers, consultants, analysts, and vast network of resources help you to manufacturer stronger.
How can we help you to manufacturer stronger in 2022?
If you need support in any area of your manufacturing business, please don’t hesitate to reach out to TechSolve. As your dedicated Manufacturing Partnership Extension center, we are here to help you succeed.
Wishing you and yours a joyful festive season and a prosperous new year.
President and CEO