About Back to the Basics Breakfast
Learn how to right-size business essentials to work in a way that makes them work better for you.
Starting in June, we’re dialing it back and addressing the foundational elements in a company that throughout the years can be overlooked. Too often, manufacturers are strapped for time and resources, so the pieces of their business, such as website updates, financial analysis, inventory management, and product development go untouched.
TechSolve’s Back to the Basics is a monthly breakfast series of presentations on a variety of educational business topics from area experts. The events are from 8:00 – 10:00 AM on the last Tuesday of each month at TechSolve, and will give you the knowledge and know how to elevate your company.
We’ll start the morning with the essentials – coffee, networking, and good content! Throughout the morning, attendees are encouraged to ask questions to tailor program content to their business.
- Finance & Business Intelligence
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Make new connections
- Expand your resource network
- Elevate your business
Past Event Topics:
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022: Focus on the Finish Line: How to Eliminate Drama, Better Define Priorities, and Drive Organizational Alignment with Steve Bebko, Senior Business Advisor at TechSolve
- Tuesday, July 26, 2022: How to Make Your Website Work For You with Legend Web Works
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022: How to Maximize the Value of Your Data With PowerBI with MaxTraining
Future Event Schedule:
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022: HR Handbook and Policy Review with Frost Brown Todd
- Tuesday, November 29, 2022: Theme Coming Soon!
$20.00 a ticket
Interesting in becoming a presenter?
We’re always looking to provide our manufacturing community with the best resources. Contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.