about this webinar
Learn the Fundamentals of Government Contracting
11:30 AM – Presentation
12:15 AM – Q&A
If you’ve been looking for ways to increase sales and are not currently selling to the federal government, you may be missing out on $6 billion in Ohio federal sales opportunities. The U.S. Government is the largest single customer in the world, and is actively seeking more small business to partner with across the country. Currently, only $91.5 billion of $500 billion in purchases are made from small businesses nationally.
Many think the process of becoming and maintaining a federal vendor status is perplexing and too competitive. The Webinar “How To Expand Your Markets Through Government Contracting” by the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) was created to walk you through the fundamental steps a business needs to take to begin to apply for and win business from the government.
Join TechSolve and PTAC on Thursday, April 1st to get tips for successful government contracting and:
- Understand the breakdown of government purchasing
- Find out the type of small businesses the government is seeking to partner with
- Start the steps you need to take to register as a government contractor
- Learn how to make your company more marketable to Primes
This is an opportunity to hear from experts, at no cost, on how to get started in government contracting and learn about the resources available to help your company.
- Dorinda Byers, Central Ohio Associate Director at Ohio University PTAC
- Larry Brown, Cincinnati Procurement Specialist at Ohio University PTAC