Giving customers exactly what the want, when they want it — and making it happen in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible. This is what you strive for. And this is what Lean Manufacturing is all about. TechSolve is an expert in Lean and other process improvement approaches. We use our knowledge to build a solution that works specifically for your organization. As a result, your customers get what they want. And you do, too.
Eliminate waste, empower people, and transform your organization. To do this, you need more than some isolated, short-term improvements. You need a customized approach that factors in your organization’s goals, processes, and people. At TechSolve, we get to know your organization. Then, using our expertise in process improvement, we develop a solution tailored to you.
Lean Manufacturing is about helping you:
- Teach your team how to be problem solvers. Tap into your employees’ ability to find and fix problems. This shift in mindset comes when each person feels empowered and sees how his or her own work contributes to your organization’s overall goals. We show you how to drive this culture change.
- Find the right approach for you. We’re experienced with many different techniques. After getting to know your organization, we pinpoint the process improvement techniques that are right for you. We then adapt these techniques to your organization’s specific needs and goals.
- Implement sustained improvements. After examining your processes end to end, we help you identify and eliminate waste. We coach you through implementation and stay with you until you reach your objectives. You learn by doing, and we’re with you every step of the way.
Tools we use:
- 5S System
- 8 Wastes
- Setup Reduction/Quick Changeover
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Project Management Techniques
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Workforce Practices
- Cultural Change
- Lean Leadership
- Poka Yoka
CALL TO ACTION:
Ready to know more about TechSolve’s proven approach to Lean Manufacturing and other process improvement methods? Contact email@example.com.
Being Lean and Saving Millions
See how one supplier doubled staff and plant size, improved morale and flow, and saved $5.2 million. Click here to learn more.