This summit is bringing together some of the industry’s brightest in order to start strategic dialogues and share insights on the industry’s best practices. This goes beyond just analyzing trends; this summit will work to lift Southwest Ohio’s manufacturers into the future and provide comprehensive networking to connect them with the best resources in the state. MFG Strong is specifically geared to make workforce information accessible, while also providing solutions that manufacturers can implement immediately.
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Join us for the premier workforce summit for manufacturers in Southwest Ohio.
Designed from the ground up to focus on Southwest Ohio’s manufacturing workforce, and how to develop, recruit, and retain employees. The summit seeks to answer manufacturer’s questions and concerns about the state of Southwest Ohio’s manufacturing workforce.
Topics discussed will be; how to strengthen recruitment and retention, how to develop and support the workforce of the future, how to integrate technology into manufacturing processes, where to access workforce development opportunities in Ohio and employee training resources, and more! In combination with those topics, there will be a panel discussion and various Q&A sessions intended to strengthen communication between manufacturers and the resources available to them.
- Choose what topics matter most to you with three different tracks in the morning breakout sessions and a specialized county-focused track in the afternoon.
- Discover successful new and innovative local and regional workforce programs and assets
- Engage in panel discussions and Q&As to receive real-time answers to your burning workforce development questions.
- Be the first to learn about continuing education, stackable certificates, and other innovative workforce development opportunities.
- Network with industry peers, community mentors and leaders, as well as government officials to strengthen your regional relationships.
- Leave with confidence, knowing that you have the strategies necessary to grow and develop your workforce.
FULL TICKET VALUE:
- Information packed day filled with actionable content and key networking opportunities
- Free parking in the 609 Elm Street Parking Garage (redeemable at event check-in)
- Plated Breakfast and Boxed Lunch, and Unlimited Coffee and Tea
- MFG Strong Swag Bag
- SHRM Recertification Credits (applicable to HR processionals)
- *BONUS* 15% of ticket sales will go towards students participating Xtreme STEM.
It’s time to build comprehensive partnerships, and produce a highly-engaged and committed workforce. Together we can foster a stronger manufacturing industry, and lead the way for the rest of Ohio’s manufacturers.
Great news for our HR professionals planning to attend the event! The MFG Strong Summit is pending SHRM Recertification Credits!
TechSolve, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.