TICKETS INCREASE TO FULL PRICE ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25TH AT 9:00 AM.
MFG Strong FAQ
Is this event in-person or virtual?
For attendees to get the most out of the day’s rich content and be able to provide their voice in the afternoon discussion, MFG Strong will be 100% in-person.
Will there be recordings of MFG Strong I can purchase?
Currently, we do not plan to have a virtual option for the event, or have recording available to purchase post event. While we do plan to offer follow on workforce development events throughout the year, the content presented day of the event will be 100% unique to MFG Strong.
Can I attend if I am not a manufacturer?
Absolutely! We encourage attendance from community stakeholders who are committed to seeing the success of our manufacturing community.
Am I able to purchase a half-day or a breakout specific ticket for MFG Strong?
Due to the structure of the event, the inclusion of meals, and how sessions and topics will build upon each other, the ticket is for a full-day experience. Currently, we are not offering partial day or breakout track only tickets.
Will I be able to buy a ticket at the door?
No, to allow enough time to prepare event materials and place food orders, we are closing the ticket registration at 11:59 PM on Friday, September 10th, 2021.
How do I receive free parking?
To receive free parking, you must park in the 609 Elm Street Parking Garage. This parking garage has a skybridge that attaches to the Duke Energy Convention Center. You can redeem your free parking at the event check-in. You must present your parking garage voucher to an event volunteer. They will double check the address on your ticket to ensure you parked in the correct garage. After this they will place a sticker on your garage ticket.
How to validate parking garage ticket:
- Park in the 605 Plum Street Parking Garage.
- Bring parking garage ticket with you into the event.
- Present your parking garage ticket at the “Parking Validation” table upon event check in.
- TechSolve Staff member will review your parking garage ticket for accurate garage name and location, and then place a validation sticker on the ticket.
- Store validated ticket in a safe place until use at the end of the day.
- Insert validated parking at either exit.
Will there be a mask policy required at the event?
Currently, there is not a mask mandate policy, but this is subject to change. Due to the rise in COVID cases, we do encourage event participants to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
We will be taking the following social distancing measures to ensure the safety and comfort of our event attendees.
- Instead of seating 10 people at a table we are only seating 8 people.
- Breakout sessions will have chairs placed 3ft apart. We will have grouped chairs for those traveling in a party
- Masks will be available on-site for those who wish to wear one.
- Attendees will be able to communicate their level of comfort in social interactions, by selecting a sticker for their name badge that conveys their preference:
- Red: Happy to be here, but respectfully request no contact. A nod and wave with conversation is perfect.
- Yellow: Getting more comfortable, but still a bit cautious, elbow bumps and conversation welcome.
- Green: A “good to see you” welcome handshake or hug works for me.
We ask that everyone follow the recommendations stated by the CDC.
How much does it cost to attend?
Tickets are $180 for General Admission, $120 for Ohio manufacturers. Tickets increase to full price on Monday, August 25th, 2021, and will be $225 for General Admission and $150 for Ohio Manufacturers. Purchase your ticket today at www.mfgstrong.com.
Why are there two different ticket prices?
As a Manufacturing Extension Partnership Center, TechSolve is able to offer manufacturing attendees a discounted ticket price.
What is the cancellation policy?
You can cancel your ticket for a full refund prior to Thursday, September 9th, which is seven days out from the event.
If you have additional questions, please email Elizabeth Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.