Shop-floor connectivity: How software, metrology, networking, and automation can cut costs and boost uptime
Thu, Aug 27, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Shop-floor connectivity continues to revolutionize manufacturing from high-volume, low-mix facilities down to lot-size-one shops. Digitally connected machine tools, motion systems, metrology systems, robots, Industry 4.0 technologies, and expanded use of machine vision have become critical in allowing shops to gain real-time visibility on product performance. Connected manufacturers are now better equipped to make prediction outcomes and adjust operations to changing conditions.
During our roundtable event, hear from a panel of experts, including TechSolve’s Director of IIoT, Rob Longfellow, who will discuss trends and answer readers’ specific questions concerning shop-floor connectivity.
Topics will include:
- How software, metrology, networking, and automation can cut costs and boost uptime
- How to tackle challenges and define opportunities within your digital transformation
- The human-machine partnership
- Leveraging collected data to improve performance
- How industry 4.0/IIoT can help you prepare for the future
If you are unable to join us during the live roundtable, the recording will be available on this page after the event.