How to secure data collection across your digital thread
Oct 14 | 10:00 – 11:00 A.M. EDT
About This Webinar
Good data starts with good decisions.
But what defines “good” data? … Normalized data? Reliable data? Cyber secure data? More robust data?
In today’s ultra-competitive industrial landscape, the answer is all the above.
Whether you are embarking on or expanding your IIoT journey, make sure you leverage data collection best practices to access the data needed to make sustainable business decisions and maintain or gain competitive advantage.
In our upcoming webinar “How to Secure Data Collection Across Your Digital Thread,” understand how to collect data more efficiently and maintain business continuity by implementing security standards to:
- Protect your machines and network from production-halting viruses and cyber attacks
- Use legacy machines without the concern of them being affected by data problems
- Meet critical controls to become compliant and bid on defense contracts
- Safeguard your company’s IP
Join TechSolve’s IIoT and Cybersecurity experts as they deep dive into the digital thread and illustrate how data flows across your operations. During the discussion they’ll identify where your data is the most vulnerable, and how you can securely collect data across business and manufacturing operations.
- The benefits of End-to-End Traceability
- Standardized data collection best practices
- The convergence of OT + IT
- Cyber vulnerabilities in your busines and on your shop floor
Dr. Radu Pavel, Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Engineer at TechSolve
Rob Longfellow, Director of IIoT Solutions at TechSolve
Glen Nesbit, Cybersecurity Program Manager at TechSolve